Twitter Removes Video Of Prince Harry Trying To Get His Wife A Job At Disney
A new video has been uncovered showing Prince Harry bragging about his wife Meghan Markle’s voice over capabilities to Disney CEO Bob Iger.
The moment came during the Disney’s “Lion King” premier. The video shows Markle talking to Beyonce and Jay-Z while Prince Harry tried to get his wife a gig at Disney.
The moment was extremely awkward and for whatever reason got deleted by Twitter.
Twitter removed this video of Prince Harry pitching Meghan Markle to Disney CEO Bob Iger for a voice-over gig— Jewish Deplorable 🇺🇸 (@TrumpJew) January 12, 2020
Wouldn’t it be a shame if it went viral again? pic.twitter.com/N9oIgKneA5
“You know she does voice-overs?” Harry brags to Iger, who replied with, “Oh really? Ah…”
“Did you know that?” Harry questioned.
Iger responded with, “I did not know that.”
Harry quickly turned into Markle’s agent as he pressed further.
“You seem surprised, but yeah, she’s really interested,” Harry says while laughing.
Out of politeness, Iger responds by saying, “Sure…we’d love to try.”
Fascinating clip - showcases the worst of cronyism: a brazen display of influence-peddling, among elites of government, big business, and Hollywood... https://t.co/2jwkMigcgQ— Steve Cortes (@CortesSteve) January 13, 2020
See the deleted tweet below:
They zapped it! https://t.co/gu13zRP8gC— Royal Marriage Counselor Poso (@JackPosobiec) January 12, 2020
The extremely awkward moment comes as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced they will be removing themselves from the royal family.
On Monday, Queen Elizabeth II responded to their request.
“Today my family had very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family,” she said in a statement. “My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan’s desire to create a new life as a young family. Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working Members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family.”
“Harry and Meghan have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives,” the Queen’s statement continued. “It has therefore been agreed that there will be a period of transition in which the Sussexes will spend time in Canada and the UK. These are complex matters for my family to resolve, and there is some more work to be done, but I have asked for final decisions to be reached in the coming days.”
Check out what Fox News reported:
The queen says there are still issues to be resolved but she wants it done within days.
Elizabeth had called for a face-to-face meeting with Harry, 35, and other members of the royal family in order to iron out logistics of his and Markle’s decision to become “financially independent” of the crown.
The meetup marked the first time the queen and her grandson met following the shocking announcement on social media last week. It reflected the queen’s desire to contain the fallout from Harry and Meghan’s decision. A palace insider previously told Fox News some members of the royal family were not informed of the couple’s announcement before it was made to the world.
Harry’s father Prince Charles, as well as his older brother William, were reportedly in attendance at the monarch’s private Sandringham estate in eastern England. Markle, 38, is in Canada with the couple’s son Archie. She likely joined the meeting by phone.